3 February 2016, 10:00-11:00 // CELSIUS webinar: Heat mapping insights and examples
This webinar will give a brief overview of heat mapping techniques and practices: the benefits of heat mapping, examples of what data to collect, what results can be expected and much more.
- Welcome and introduction by moderator / 10:00–10:05 / Maja Högvik, International Relations Office, City of Gothenburg
- The purpose of Heat mapping from a City Perspective / 10:05–10:20 / Peter North, Senior Manager Development and Environment, Greater London Authority
- Getting started with Heat mapping / 10:20–10:35 / Michiel Fremouw, M.Sc. Researcher, TU Delft
- Addressed level Heat modelling – how and why / 10:35–10:50 / Joshua Thumim, Head of Research and Analysis, Centre for Sustainable Energy UK
- Discussion and closing remarks / 10:50–11:00